23840Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo IMap (iPhone/iPad) stopped working

  • Donna Lee
    Oct 4, 2012
      I have not been having any problem with mine. Maybe it is your ISP or maybe your phone cache needs to be cleaned out. I will be the first to admit I do not clean my cache in my phone as much as I do with my PC. It is something that has to be done a time or two. :)

      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Laus Deo

      Sent Via Donna's iPhone

      On Oct 4, 2012, at 2:52 PM, "mjk4984" <mjk4984@...> wrote:

      > Today I've been having major problems downloading Yahoo Mail on my iPhone and iPad. Occasionally it will work, but mostly it shows "downloading 1/x" and then simply stops. There's obviously something wrong with Yahoo's IMAP servers today.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic