      You know that there is a charge after the beta.
      Only the beta is free.

      mike bader

      On 9/27/2012 9:45 PM, Henrique Junior wrote:
      More about it here: http://www.boomerangyahoo.com/

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      From: Kenneth <justkenneth@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:48 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Chrome extension - Boomerang

      Exactly. I was going to try it out if it was an actual Yahoo! enhancement. Just one of the many little things that Yahoo! could do to improve Mail.

      Some others ...

      Allow individual mails to be opened in a separate window. We used to have this capability. It would be nice to have this again.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Yes, it is a 3rd party app and it have a smooth integration. Of course, to do what it is supposed to do it needs a lot of permissions.
      > I'm wondering... why not create a native YMail app (and serve millions of users)?
      >
      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic