      From: Kenneth <justkenneth@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:56 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Chrome extension - Boomerang

      So this is not available as an application in Yahoo! Mail. Rather it is a Google Chrome extension. And it isn't from Yahoo! but rather is from boomerangyahoo.baydin.com

      I decided not to install it. When I was about to a screen came up warning that doing so would give boomerangyahoo.baydin.com access to not only my data but also to my tabs and browsing activity.

      Maybe that's fine but I don't need the application enough to want to share my browsing activity with some company.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Schedule messages to be sent from Yahoo Mail
      > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFI9zjiErZM&feature=player_embedded
      >
      > �
      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior