      From: Harryh <harryh89@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 1:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] 'Search Mail' function not working - but not so well

      Well, I switched to new-new mail and it's not gone well at all.  The search function is quite sad compared to classic.  With classic all I needed to do was use a few letters of, for instance, the group name (like [YGOG or [Y- ) and select only the inbox.  All the messages from the group were then presented, sorted by date ready to read.  With new-new mail, I select [YGOG and pull nearly nothing, or alternatively truckloads of saved stuff that must be further filtered to get to just the inbox.  And I must use the fully qualified [y-mail rather than [y- to get the results.

      Maybe I don't have my configuration in new-new figured out, but this search difficulty actually impairs searching.