      From: J B <beadnik2@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:24 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] 'Search Mail' function not working

      Hello! I just found this group and joined. I'm so glad it exists and I hope I can find some recommendations to resolve one issue I have with my Yahoo Mail account.

      As stated in the subject, the search function no longer works... or works only very rarely. I will type in some keywords, looking for an email that I KNOW for a fact is in my inbox, (just not where... it may be an old message). All I get in return is a blank page. No error message, no words at all.

      Not sure if it matters, but I use Google Chrome, and I'm on a Mac running OS 10.6.8

      Is this a known issue? Does anyone know how to correct it?

      Thanks!

      JB

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic