      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>

      Same here, I'm watching it now.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/24/2012 10:02 AM, G Pollara wrote:

      I just noticed the same thing coming up when I visited the Yahoo Groups homepage – took me to Yahoo News video coverage of the shooting in NY.

      On Behalf Of Henrique Junior

      [Attachment(s) from Henrique Junior included below]
      When I logged in to my test account this little window slided from right to left.
      (See the attachment)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic