      From: Bill Todd <bt542000@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Is this mail genuine?
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 2:53 AM

      totally fake
      if it was from yahoo they would know your sign in details like name address username etc, the only thing they don't know is your password.
      any emails that start with dear user/customer are fake
      any real emails will start with your full name

      plus if you look at the warning it makes no sense i mean how can you do anything 2 weeks before you get the so called warning

      On 11 June 2012 12:30, Boeyong Promotions <boeyong@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,
      this mail came at a time when I am already frustrated with YAHOO! Mail
      However, I doubt the authenticty of this:
      Someone care to comment?

      Dear Valued Member

      Due to the congestion in our servers, there would be removal of all unused Accounts. You will have to confirm if your E-mail is still active by filling out your login info below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

      User-name:-...............
      Password:-..................
      Date of Birth:-.............
      Country :-...................
      Current resident:-.......
      Sex:- ............................

      After updating your account information,your account will not be interrupted and will continue to work as normal.Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

      Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

      Full Names

      Use this entire address every time
      you sign in to!
      My Account
      Keep your account up to date
      Email Marketing Preferences Review, change, or opt out of the
      email you receive
      Mail Terms of Service
      Mail Terms of Service
      Privacy Policy