23190Re: Problems with Yahoo

  • ka1167
    Jun 4 6:55 AM
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "sy1bzbn" <sy1bzbn@...> wrote:

      > OR....maybe I have visited the website and noticed that the same phone number is on the webpage? The website is for a company providing general technical support, and is not affiliated with Yahoo.
      >
      > Like I said, use at your own risk.

      And all that is different from the "tech support" of most big companies these days.......exactly HOW ??

      Unless you let them talk you into changing stuff on your computer not associated with Yahoo......or give them your credit card number.......I think the only real risk is that you will waste your time and accomplish nothing.

      Like I said, virtually impossible to contact anybody who is actually at Yahoo.

      Declining customer service = declining company......and short sighted management.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic