23186Re: Problems with Yahoo

  • wordsletters@ymail.com
    Jun 3, 2012
      Thanks for this insight. I haven't used it but probly would if I wanted to speak to someone. Is there no place safe to believe what we read any longer? I'm at the point of discontinuing my computer at all. Just going back to the old pen, paper, snail mail, etc. As I struggle along trying to keep up with all the land mines of the virtual world and putting myself in more & more jeopardy with each key stroke, its beginning to hardly seem worth it. How has technology come so far in such a short amount of time and managed to screw up the world in unimaginable ways? Or is that the problem?

      Thanks for listening,

      Meg

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "sy1bzbn" <sy1bzbn@...> wrote:

      > Not to state the obvious, but if anyone called that number or visited that website, and voluntarily provided any personal info and/or passwords? Then you are on your own when your account is hacked and taken over by someone else.
      >
      > By the way, anyone affiliated with yahoo should have said something when they see that post. Were they all fired or simply not care?
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "R. V. SHEFCYK" <janay1921@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was having problems with myYahoo mail, etc and was given this Yahoo number to
      > > call to contact them.
      > >

      > > Yahoo tech support:  885-887-4669   or go to www.techsupportglobal.com (contact
      > > us page).
      > >
      > > I hope this will help you with your problems.  Yahoo has become quite a problem
      > > lately or you can use  Moxilla Firefox which may help with your dilemma.
      > >
      > > Good lock.
      > > Rose

      > > She (myMother) was my teacher, my advisor, my greatest inspiration.
      > >                    But most of all, she was my very best friend.
      > > And I will always remember her gentle touch and unconditional love.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic