23182Re: Problems with Yahoo

  • sy1bzbn
    Jun 2, 2012
      Not to state the obvious, but if anyone called that number or visited that website, and voluntarily provided any personal info and/or passwords? Then you are on your own when your account is hacked and taken over by someone else.

      By the way, anyone affiliated with yahoo should have said something when they see that post. Were they all fired or simply not care?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "R. V. SHEFCYK" <janay1921@...> wrote:

      > I was having problems with myYahoo mail, etc and was given this Yahoo number to
      > call to contact them.
      >

      > Yahoo tech support:  885-887-4669   or go to www.techsupportglobal.com (contact
      > us page).
      >
      > I hope this will help you with your problems.  Yahoo has become quite a problem
      > lately or you can use  Moxilla Firefox which may help with your dilemma.
      >
      > Good lock.
      > Rose

      > She (myMother) was my teacher, my advisor, my greatest inspiration.
      >                    But most of all, she was my very best friend.
      > And I will always remember her gentle touch and unconditional love.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic