23176Re: [Y-Mail] Impressions about the new 'What's New' Tab [1 Attachment]

    May 31, 2012
      very interesting and useful feedback. I still don't have this feature, so i'm guessing they're still testing it out. I like the idea of integrating features from th elong forgotten My Yahoo, but I suspect this is another product where they made a great start and then let fade away as others overtook.
      The contacts integration and their social history (via facebook?) idea is also very nice.

      From: Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 23:17
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Impressions about the new 'What's New' Tab [1 Attachment]

      After some weeks using the new What's New tab I've concluded that,
      despite having a beautiful and modern look, this feature is not very
      useful, as it could be.
      Not always, in my opinion, something designed to work in tablets can
      also be applied successfully to other types of hardware.
      Instead of focusing on repeating the formula of the tablets, if I could
      choose, I would like to have in my What's New tab the capabilities of an
      RSS reader (perhaps taking advantage of resources already present in My
      Yahoo?). I'd like to see more information about the people who wrote to
      me (who they are? what they attached to the message? what have they read
      recently?).
      Yahoo already have the tools, lets use it.

      --
      Henrique 'LonelySpooky' Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic