23174Impressions about the new 'What's New' Tab

  • Henrique Junior
    May 30, 2012
    After some weeks using the new What's New tab I've concluded that,
    despite having a beautiful and modern look, this feature is not very
    useful, as it could be.
    Not always, in my opinion, something designed to work in tablets can
    also be applied successfully to other types of hardware.
    Instead of focusing on repeating the formula of the tablets, if I could
    choose, I would like to have in my What's New tab the capabilities of an
    RSS reader (perhaps taking advantage of resources already present in My
    Yahoo?). I'd like to see more information about the people who wrote to
    me (who they are? what they attached to the message? what have they read
    recently?).
    Yahoo already have the tools, lets use it.

    --
    Henrique 'LonelySpooky' Junior
    http://about.me/henriquejunior