      From: km <emailkathy@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Blake Irving, Head of Products, is leaving Yahoo
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 9:06 AM

      As sad as it may seem.... I would wish that they continue with Classic, with some support offered.  The number one option that I need is only available in classic- (I keep looking for a different email that offers it to no avail)  - after replying to an email being able to choose right then what to do with it, ie delete, move to a folder, go to the next message (thus leaving it in the INBOX) etc.

      Kathy