      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Blake Irving, Head of Products, is leaving Yahoo
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 10:16 AM

      I don't understand your problem. I see those options in the "new yahoo mail", & they work just fine.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      http://teamjay.proboards.com

      On 04/10/2012 11:06 AM, km wrote:

      As sad as it may seem.... I would wish that they continue with Classic, with some support offered.  The number one option that I need is only available in classic- (I keep looking for a different email that offers it to no avail)  - after replying to an email being able to choose right then what to do with it, ie delete, move to a folder, go to the next message (thus leaving it in the INBOX) etc.

      Kathy