      From: sy1bzbn <sy1bzbn@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 5:52
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Blake Irving, Head of Products, is leaving Yahoo

      http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/06/us-yahoo-irving-idUSBRE8350EO20120406

      " It's unclear how the products group headed by Irving will fit into the company's new framework, which the company has indicated will be based around three main businesses: core media and communications, platforms and data."

      Does anyone care to speculate what that means to YMail?

      I'm having a bad feeling.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic