22980Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

  • Sasafrass452
    Apr 8, 2012
      What browser are you using? Yahoo Mail is web based, it's not something you can install/uninstall.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      http://teamjay.proboards.com

      On 04/07/2012 07:41 PM, doug.knapp@... wrote:

      Hi -

      I get nothing when I select an email and it’s highlighted. I don’t remember where “Reply” button should be but I don’t see it.
      I can’t open compose, or What’s new.
      When I try to open Spam, I get a clockwise spinning  yahoo email 2 which never stops.
      I can’t sign out so have to X out.

      I don’t have any mobile devices.

      Can I uninstall and reinstall and keep current sign in info?

      Thanks.

      yahoo email 1

      Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

      Doug,
      You don't need to open the email, just select it. The reply button is then active.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

      >________________________________
      >
      > From: "mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net" <mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net>>
      >Thanks for your reply and interest in helping me.
      >I think you were suggesting that I try to click on Reply on an Inbox email
      and see what happens.
      >However I can’t open any emails in order to even see the Reply
      button.

      >Thanks – Doug.
      >

      >From: adeomus ********
      >i had that problem for quite awhile last year...the
            only thing that worked was REPLY !

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic