      Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

      Doug,
      You don't need to open the email, just select it. The reply button is then active.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

      >________________________________
      >
      > From: "
      href="mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net">mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net" <mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net>>
      >Thanks for your reply and interest in helping me.
      >I think you
      were suggesting that I try to click on Reply on an Inbox email
      and see what happens.
      >However I can’t open any emails in order to even see the Reply
      button.

      >Thanks –
      Doug.

      >From: adeomus ********