22977Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

  • Rob Weigle
    Apr 7 2:09 PM
      Doug,
      You don't need to open the email, just select it. The reply button is then active.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

      >________________________________
      >
      > From: "doug.knapp@..." <doug.knapp@...>>
      >Thanks for your reply and interest in helping me.
      >I think you were suggesting that I try to click on Reply on an Inbox email
      and see what happens.
      >However I can’t open any emails in order to even see the Reply
      button.

      >Thanks – Doug.

      >From: adeomus ********
      >i had that problem for quite awhile last year...the
            only thing that worked was REPLY !
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic