22939Re: Exporting emails from old account to new account

  • robs_alias
    Mar 3, 2012
      Candy,
      I recently ran across this in the help system. I think it addresses your concern.
      Description

      This article describes how to combine two Yahoo! ID accounts using Yahoo! Mail Plus.

      Resolution

      It is not currently possible to combine two Yahoo! Mail accounts into one. You can achieve a similar result by upgrading the additional account to Mail Plus account and setting it to automatically forward all incoming emails to a single account.

      For example, if you have person_1@... and person_2@... as accounts. You could upgrade person_1@... to a Yahoo! Mail Plus account. You could then set the upgraded account to automatically forward all received emails to person_2@..., thus giving you only one account to retrieve all emails from.

      Please visit the Yahoo! Mail Plus page for instructions on upgrading.

      For instructions on forwarding your Yahoo! Mail Plus accounts to another Yahoo! email address, please visit the Yahoo! Mail Tutorials! help page.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Candy" <candyakmal@...> wrote:

      > I have recently started a new Yahoo account to reflect my married name. i would liek to export all of my emails from my old account to my new so I have to nly manage one account. Is it possible to do this as a file export or must I forward each email individually?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic