22934Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New "Smart Folders"

  • Rob Weigle
    Mar 1, 2012
      >I'd like to see Yahoo! implement the following Smart Folders:
      >Unread Emails - to show all unread emails regardless of folder location
      >Flagged/Starred emails - to show all of these regardless of folder location
      Defined Smart Folders or "labels" - these would be the equivalent of
      Gmail labels.  Users could apply them to an email regardless of the
      emails location, and could apply more than one label to any particular
      I agree with you Kenneth.
      Major changes in how "Smart Folders" are implemented will have to be made. Current implementation shows only Inbox emails.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic