22934Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New "Smart Folders"

  • Rob Weigle
    Mar 1, 2012
      >I'd like to see Yahoo! implement the following Smart Folders:
      >
      >Unread Emails - to show all unread emails regardless of folder location
      >
      >Flagged/Starred emails - to show all of these regardless of folder location
      >
      >User
      Defined Smart Folders or "labels" - these would be the equivalent of
      Gmail labels.  Users could apply them to an email regardless of the
      emails location, and could apply more than one label to any particular
      email.

      >Kenneth
      I agree with you Kenneth.
      Major changes in how "Smart Folders" are implemented will have to be made. Current implementation shows only Inbox emails.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic