22931Re: New "Smart Folders"

  • Kenneth
    Mar 1, 2012
      I'd like to see Yahoo! implement the following Smart Folders:

      Unread Emails - to show all unread emails regardless of folder location

      Flagged/Starred emails - to show all of these regardless of folder location

      User Defined Smart Folders or "labels" - these would be the equivalent of Gmail labels. Users could apply them to an email regardless of the emails location, and could apply more than one label to any particular email.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...> wrote:
      > Smart Folders may be plural for one of two reasons
      > 1. Smart Folder may not sound good.
      > 2. There may be plans to expand it to more than one folder.
      >
      > Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic