22906Re: [Y-Mail] Exporting emails from old account to new account

  • Rob
    Feb 24, 2012
      >I have recently started a new Yahoo account to reflect my married
      name.  i would like to export all of my emails from my old account to my new so I have to only manage one account.  Is it possible to do this as a file export or must I forward each email individually?
      Candy,

      It may be simpler than that. I changed my email address a few years back. At that time it was possible to get Yahoo to migrate my contacts (and optionally my emails, I think) to the new account. I checked in the help system for the procedure. However, the help system was not functioning properly and I could not get the correct information from it. If no one posts the correct information to this group, try to get the directions from Customer Service.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic