      From: Candy <candyakmal@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:05 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Exporting emails from old account to new account

      I have recently started a new Yahoo account to reflect my married name. i would liek to export all of my emails from my old account to my new so I have to nly manage one account. Is it possible to do this as a file export or must I forward each email individually?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic