      From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] //no more support
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 9:14 PM

      i checked out gmail, it is not an improvement in my no-tech opinion....
      hotmail is still a better bet if i am forced to leave yahoo.

      i agree, a product has to be better to attract users.....
      with different options....different strokes for different folks.

      just click on a lost of "options desired" will do it !
      why force one to go through hoops to ferret out how to " opt OUT" !?

      again...." modern" things are more simplified and streamlined...why are the mail servers getting more and more bulky and bobbly.....
      do they not know what they wish to be ?
      they are called " mail".

      i wonder when there will be " I mail "....apple stuff is so ...streamlined.

      Bastet

      (unknown author)