22595Re: [Y-Mail] Re: //Interesting / worrying article about yahoo mail usage

  • David Gosling
    Dec 31, 2011
      On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 1:14 AM, sy1bzbn <sy1bzbn@...> wrote:
       Competition is good and I hope Y-mail continues to innovate and develop and thrives as I like to be loyal, even in this fast changing World. Where mistakes are made but hopefully knowledge is gained and anyone who does not make mistakes has not lived.

      Exactly.

      I signed up at the time because it WAS best in breed. Whether it retained that status is debatable and varies from person to person, but it was never about "all-you-can-eat". I have problem accepting someone's using YMail because of its news sites etc. Chances are it's the other way around.