22344Re: Missing messages from August 2011

  • ontilt222
    Nov 30, 2011
      Thanks, this is the response from Yahoo!

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/known_issues/mltadataloss.html

      These were receipts from electronic purchases, so it would be good to have them. I guess I should print out all my important emails and then delete them from Yahoo Mail?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob <rob.weigle@...> wrote:

      > I don't keep all my email from that far back. I have gotten that message on occasion, however it usually clears up in a short while. I gather that is not the case here. One possible thing to try is to sort the messages on date, and try to
      > retrieve them that way.  As crazy as it sounds, try a different browser. Before you contact Customer Care, do try the browser debug steps
      > (delete cache and cookies).  If no one here has a good workaround I would suggest contacting Customer Care.
      > >I'm missing several
      > messages in my account from August 2011.  If I perform a mail search the
      > messages are there, but retrieving them results in an error message
      > that reads, "There appears to be a problem loading the email."
      > >
      > >This occurs with several messages in both classic and new email mode.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic