22327Re: [Y-Mail] Missing messages from August 2011

  • Rob
    Nov 27, 2011
      I don't keep all my email from that far back. I have gotten that message on occasion, however it usually clears up in a short while. I gather that is not the case here. One possible thing to try is to sort the messages on date, and try to
      retrieve them that way.  As crazy as it sounds, try a different browser. Before you contact Customer Care, do try the browser debug steps
      (delete cache and cookies).  If no one here has a good workaround I would suggest contacting Customer Care.
      >I'm missing several
      messages in my account from August 2011.  If I perform a mail search the
      messages are there, but retrieving them results in an error message
      that reads, "There appears to be a problem loading the email."

      >This occurs with several messages in both classic and new email mode.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic