      From: S. E. Flemming
      Date: 02/02/06 12:25:25
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Beta with IE7

      Thanks, Chris, for the reg edit, but take pity on this kid. How do you merge
      the text file? I tried with just a copy and paste to "ie7.reg" and with the
      lines not wrapped. Right Click pick Merge and all it does is open the file.
      I know I didn't do something correctly but it's been a Loooong time since I
      did this stuff. Any help is appreciated.

      For God and Country,
      Sarah Flemming
      Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

      "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." --
      Proverbs 16:3