      From: chris.price <pricecs@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 12:03:07 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Beta with IE7

      I just posted about this in my new (un)official capacity here:

      http://yahoo.weblogsinc.com/2006/02/01/using-ie7-and-y-mail-beta/

      It's easier to grab a per-built .reg file from here:

      http://www.fiddlertool.com/useragent.aspx

      Use the last one at the bottom of the page.

      Chris.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson Pacheco"
      <redsox_2004champs@y...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      >
      > I double-checked and those values are not in the registry. So you
      > are right, but I know it said succesful last time I did it.
      >
      > So here's my problem now. I get the following error message:
      >
      > Cannot import C:/././ie.reg: The specified file is not a registry
      > script. You can only import binary registry files from within the
      > registry editor.
      >
      > This group does not allow attachments, so I copied the text between
      > the lines.
      > Saved as ie.reg onto my desktop
      > SAVE AS TYPE: all files
      > ENCODING: ANSI
      >
      > Right-click ---- merge.
      >
      > Is the encoding the problem, should it be one of the other choices?
      > What am I doing wrong.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Nelson
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <foolsarah@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks, Chris, for the reg edit, but take pity on this kid. How do
      > you merge
      > > the text file? I tried with just a copy and paste to "ie7.reg" and
      > with the
      > > lines not wrapped. Right Click pick Merge and all it does is open
      > the file.
      > > I know I didn't do something correctly but it's been a Loooong
      > time since I
      > > did this stuff. Any help is appreciated.
      > >

      > > For God and Country,
      > > Sarah Flemming
      > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
      > >
      > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
      > established." --
      > > Proverbs 16:3

      Yahoo! Groups Links