21683Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Messenger In A Tab

  • Gray Fox
    Sep 1, 2011
      No, I am referring to the regular messenger window, and the minimized window alert.  Double clicking does not maximize it, and I cannot view my sent or received messages in the regualar messenger.

      From: js_monkey <chris_webdev@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:03 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Messenger In A Tab

      I'm not sure I understand...are you talking about messenger in the new version of Yahoo! Mail? What lower right-hand corner alert are you referring to? Are you talking about the minimized conversation window? You should be able to click the flashing tab to restore the window and see the message.

      - Chris