2165Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Beta with IE7

  • S. E. Flemming
    Feb 1, 2006
      Thanks, Chris, for the reg edit, but take pity on this kid. How do you merge
      the text file? I tried with just a copy and paste to "ie7.reg" and with the
      lines not wrapped. Right Click pick Merge and all it does is open the file.
      I know I didn't do something correctly but it's been a Loooong time since I
      did this stuff. Any help is appreciated.

      For God and Country,
      Sarah Flemming
      Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

      "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." --
      Proverbs 16:3