      From: Lee Cline <lcline@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2011, 17:30
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] keyboard shortcuts: new loss of function

      Hi there--this was changed in the latest build. To move a message to one of your top folders, type D, then the number. This helps preventing accidental moves (something that's been a longstanding usability problem).

      We've enhanced keyboard navigation in the new Mail and modified a handful of other keyboard shortcuts to improve ease of use--check out the latest by typing ? for the new keyboard shortcuts dialog. Let us know what you think.

      Thanks,
      Lee
      Product Designer, Yahoo! Mail
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic