      From: b l <napervilleman2004@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 4:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] ***keyboard shortcuts: new loss of function

      Lee,

      Speaking of shortcuts, one of the reasons I really like Classic is because I can go through my inbox and right click and open emails in new tab. As those emails open, I continue through my inbox and then start working through those open emails. The new interface is terrible, terrible, terrible. Whereas Classic opens, closes and moves between tabs exactly as I want it to. The new mail? Nothing but grief. It never does what I want it to, and does not seem in the least bit logical to me - - it wastes my time and takes me where I do not want to be.

      I really want to stay with Yahoo but based on my previous attempt, usability of new mail is like using a hand saw instead of a power miter saw. It gets the job done but with far more effort and with less desirable results.

      Will new Yahoo mail offer right click/new tab usability or am I going to have to find a new provider?

      Bruce

      From: Ing. Rafael E. Silva <xijote@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 10:14 AM

      When you hit the move key and you are at the top of your folders
      you can see that the top folders are numbered from 1 to 9.   Then
      if you want to file what you are looking at in one of your top folders
      then pressing the number shown was enough.  Now you have to
      select the folder and hit the enter key (Numbers are not working)

      Regards,
      Rafael E. Silva

      From: Ing. Rafael E. Silva <xijote@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>