      From: Lee Cline <lcline@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2011, 17:30
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] keyboard shortcuts: new loss of function

      Hi there--this was changed in the latest build. To move a message to one of your top folders, type D, then the number. This helps preventing accidental moves (something that's been a longstanding usability problem).

      We've enhanced keyboard navigation in the new Mail and modified a handful of other keyboard shortcuts to improve ease of use--check out the latest by typing ? for the new keyboard shortcuts dialog. Let us know what you think.

      Thanks,
      Lee
      Product Designer, Yahoo! Mail

      From: Ing. Rafael E. Silva <xijote@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 10:14 AM

      When you hit the move key and you are at the top of your folders
      you can see that the top folders are numbered from 1 to 9.   Then
      if you want to file what you are looking at in one of your top folders
      then pressing the number shown was enough.  Now you have to
      select the folder and hit the enter key (Numbers are not working)

      Regards,
      Rafael E. Silva

      From: Ing. Rafael E. Silva <xijote@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>