21129"Basic Mail" stops my subscribers in Youtube to send their upload videos.

  • Joycee
    Jul 2, 2011
      I clicked the "switch to Basic Mail" last last week because the new Yahoo mail freezes my browser. And in my Youtube account, I linked my e-mail address to Youtube to send to my e-mail the upload videos. UNFORTUNATELY, when I switch to "basic mail", I didnt received any videos from the subscribers that I subscribe in Youtube. And I'm really pissed and depressed. :(

      I checked my subscription settings in my Youtube account and its fine. No problem in my Youtube account.

      What should I do? Please help me how to get off in this "basic mail". Help me. Please. :(
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic