20693Re: [Y-Mail] I am NOT happy........

  • Sumit Mehta
    May 10, 2011
      Really sorry for the duplication of earlier e-mail. It was automatically sent by gmail wap site when i logged in to the account. Even I could know about it after it was already sent. Again Sorry for the inconvenience.

      On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Harryh <harryh89@...> wrote:

      Clueless. The explanation was made earlier. I would never discourage Yahoo to improve their products. It would be lovely if they would consult users regarding those improvements. As they discovered with the Groups overhaul, users have differing needs. They should try to accommodate those needs as best they can without eliminating users. This can be done in a variety of ways given the power of web tools. A simply browser query can determine what browser the user has. Web sites then tailor the presentation to that browser. It's done all the time. As I noted, Comcast, Gmail, Fastmail all allow FF 1.5. Will that browser be able to do tricks like later browsers - no - so what, it can get a web page and get to mail. That is my point. Yahoo can innovate as much as they desire but they do need to consider the needs of users in the process.

      No offense. Regards.