      From: Robert Worthington <robert1164@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] I am NOT happy........
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 1:48 PM

      if it doesnt work very well then dont bother the  site again then go to other email program where more easier for u.
      that i would say it the only way if it keep blocking u then do something about it then.

      From: Chuck Halverson <chuckhalverson@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] I am NOT happy........
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 7:40 PM

      I got this email from Yahoo stating I will be forced to move to the new NEO in a month. I have been a plus user for 9-10 years and I currently use the newer version with the calender bar at the bottom.
      For productivity purposes I NEED the calendar bar.  Also, on NEO there is no scrolling on messages w/o scrolling the entire screen like Yahoo mail classic to delete or move a message.   Is Yahoo nuts in thinking this is an IMPROVEMENT?!?!?

      Good God......  I remember being a Yahoo enthusiast......Giving cheers and constructive comments on the version I am about to lose in 30 days.  What happened............

      Chuck
      St. Paul, MN

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic