      From: Harryh <harryh89@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 9:52:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] I am NOT happy........

      I got it as well and, like you, am not particularly pleased.  Previous versions replacing Classic have all been bloated with excess garbage.  I only want mail.  I do not want chat or other frills.  I know that after the change I will not be able to use mail on my ancient W98 laptop with it's browser restrictions (maybe).