20647I need some help logging into my other account.

  • Sunita
    Apr 29, 2011
      Ok I forgot my password so I went to reset it using the recovery wizard thing. It sent a message to my alternate email I clicked the link and i was taken to the reset page.

      But when i typed the new password and pressed next it took me to the sign in page with

      across the top. I tried entering the new password but it didnt work. i waited 24h but still it didnt work. i tried signing on through different pages for yahoo Pulse and the main login thing but still it didnt work :( HELP?