20484Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Is Neo ready to leave beta?

  • Rob Weigle
    Apr 10, 2011
      I also agree that there are features missing. The one which pains me the most is the malfunctioning of the version ID. If the NEO cookie is  present, both IE 8 and Firefox 3.16 display the version information incorrectly - the image which includes a cat pushes the OK button off of the visible part of the screen for Firefox 3.16. This is not true with IE 8, that browser shows the OK but the top (everything above the hostname is just not displayed - so you do NOT even know what version you are running!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic