20470Re: Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

  • makc666
    Apr 5, 2011
      This is a new future in New Yahoo Beta.

      In Yahoo Mail Classic I alsways had and have now users whom I contact on top in From pick-up list when I enter the first letter.

      And I am sure I am not wrong about this fact.

      Maxim

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Miriam Geller <geller@...> wrote:

      > Yes, it's a new feature. I love it myself! I hated that a person with whom I hadn't emailed in 2 years would come up first when I typed "s" … Now my most recently emailed "s" bubbles to the top.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic