20468my yahoo email is sending out spam even when my PC is switched off

  • osullivanmaggie
    Apr 5 4:59 AM
      Hi everyone, I know this thing of email addresses sending out spam is common enough, but what I want to know is, is there a way for me to configure yahoo email so that outgoing mails cannot have multiple recipients? This would probably stop this spam going out, wouldn't it? It has happened to me three times this year so far, I'm at my wits end. No amount of anti virus and spyware software seems to protect me, what am I doing wrong??
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic