20466Re: [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

  • Miriam Geller
    Apr 4, 2011
      Yes, it's a new feature.  I love it myself!  I hated that a person with whom I hadn't emailed in 2 years would come up first when I typed "s" … Now my most recently emailed "s" bubbles to the top.

      From: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:44:35 -0700
      To: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

      This is something i've just noticed:

      When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.

      Anyone else notice this?

      Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic