20459Re : [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

  • Alain D.
    Apr 1, 2011
      Mine has a list of addies that I don't know, mostly from Pitcairn Island ( contry code PN and PBZ) very annoying 'cause when i type an addy that is in my adress book it doesn't show up anymore. Just notice that this PM.

      Yahoo is messing around alright!

      WASSUP!!??

      Alain

      Montréal,Qc
      Canada

        animated notes
      Home is where you hang your
      @

      De : G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      À : Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Envoyé le : Jeu 31 mars 2011, 13h 44min 35s
      Objet : [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

      This is something i've just noticed:

      When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.

      Anyone else notice this?

      Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic