      From: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient
      To: "Yahoo Mail group" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 1:44 PM

      This is something i've just noticed:

      When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.

      Anyone else notice this?

      Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic