      From: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 7 March, 2011 14:55:32
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Need app ideas for Yahoo! Mail, let it roll !!!

      A new post suggest that Yahoo! Mail is looking for more developer on the Yahoo! Mail application ecosystem (http://is.gd/SYMM7o)

      You are encouraged to share your ideas so I suggest that you post over here your ideas and we can send them back to them. Let's at least try to see if some of them come to life.

      As for me :

      - A search assistant for attchment. Something as powerful as Gmail but made for everyone (concept : http://is.gd/xjI7k3)
      This could be done by a better integration of Xoopit which, dont ask me why, is now limited to photos and fails to load properly (http://vimeo.com/17038013)

      - An archive page gathering ymessage, IM conversation, appointment, task or notes that you have been doing on a given day (concept : http://is.gd/g3X1QF)

      - Zumodrive ? seriously I need Dropbox in here !!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic