20105/// Yahoo Classic Mail - stops auto fill of addresses

  • adeomus ********
    Jan 16, 2011
      thank you so much, Gordon......this is day 13 and it's really a pain cuz i have to post frequently to all the groups i co-own or mod...

      i tried the new mail yet again, and though it has auto address, it won't recognize the multiple addresses, says they are not valid addresses....won't even save it to drafts...

      and when i do save something to drafts, it doesn't indicate that it's been saved...
      i have to take a chance, leave the page ( usually copy it just in case) and go check !

      there are a few other reasons i prefer classic as well.....among them, the clean look
       and the full subject lines cuz no other stuff on the page....

      but overall i love yahoo mail and groups, for several years now,
       in spite of the occasional minor ( so far) glitches....
      and am extremely grateful they decided to leave our homepages alone !

      the reps have also always been super.

      best wishes,
      addy

      PNG Gothic Faery
      The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein