20052Re: [Y-Mail] Email account compromised- all files deleted

    Jan 5, 2011
      and change your password on your account ASAP

      oh and probably tell everyone that was a hoax email

      On 05/01/2011 15:05, Sasafrass452 wrote:

      It's a hacker! Report it to Yahoo & scan your computer IMMEDIATELY!!

      On 01/05/2011 08:08 AM, kenmorrison12 wrote:
      Yesterday when I logged into my yahoo.com account all my inbox, sent and contacts folders were empty- gone!!!  A few hours later all my contacts received the following
      Please respond it's very urgent
      Kenneth Morrison <kenmorrison12@...>  [Chat now]
      Add to Contacts
      It’s me, Ken, I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now, I made a little trip to UK and I misplaced my luggage that contains my passport and credit cards, I know this may sound odd, but it all happened very fast. I need to get a new passport and a ticket, but I'm short of funds to pay for my ticket and other miscellaneous expense. Please, can you lend me some funds to get a ticket? I'll be willing to pay back as soon as I get home.
      Please respond as soon as you get this message, so I can forward you my details to send the funds to me, OR you can drop a message via the hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, +447024035615.
      I await your response
      Kenneth Morrison
      Some people actually responded to this, but that is their affair What is yahoo going to do about this I can't contact them just help ,pages
      I'm worried someone has access to all my emails???