20042Wireless Contact synch with IPhone

  • medicrn11
    Jan 1, 2011
      How is everyone syncing their contacts and Iphone wirelessly. I do it with Carddav. In the last month or two; things have not been syncing. I wiped it and re-synched. Now about 3 or 4 contacts just won't synch. I deleted one re-entered it and it worked...Any thoughts? I hate Gmail and don't want to transfer to Gmail just to get my contacts to work seamlessly.

      To the Yahoo developers and staff: Gmail allows you to use the exchange set up with a server of m.google.com allowing syching of contacts directly...come on Yahoo PLEASE catch up.

      Thanks
      Larry
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic