19954Re: Themes available in NEO, but calendar and notepad....

  • sy1bzbn
    Dec 8, 2010
      Why wait? Give in and use my scripts LOL

      But seriously, if they decide to put the calendar tab into theme thumbnails, and the themes are already rolling out, then the official calendar can't be too far away (I hope.)

      Unfortunately notepad is nowhere to be seen. Do we have notepad users among us in this group? (And I mean REALLY use it, like daily)

      > Nothing here yet sadly. Agree, odd priority, though perhaps a fairly easy one. Beta still less functional than what it replaced, which won't help uptake. And still no new apps...(let alone calendar and notepad)
      >
      > Oh speaking of Notepad, perhaps they should just team up with evernote and get them to develop a yahoo mail app. They have one for most other mobile and desktop platforms.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic